Thomas L. Ledgerwood was born in Pomeroy, Washington in 1952 and graduated from Clarkston High School in 1971. He obtained a BA degree in political science from Washington State University in 1975 and obtained a Juris Doctor Law Degree from the University of Puget Sound School of Law in 1979.
He practiced law in Tacoma, Washington, until 1983, when he returned to his home town of Clarkston, Washington. He opened a Clarkston office for the Pullman firm of Irwin, Friel and Myklebust, until opening his own law practice in April of 1985.
He practices extensively in the courts of Washington, including Asotin, Garfield and Columbia Counties. He is a part-time court commissioner, occasionally filling in for the Superior Court Judge or the District Court Judge.
- Married since 1979, two children, four grandchildren and two grand-dogs.
- Member Washington State Bar Association (WSBA# 9564)
- Member of the Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of Washington Association of Justice
- Member of Asotin-Garfield County Bar Association (past president)
- Member of the Clarkston Chamber of Commerce (past director)
- Member of Clarkston Rotary Club (past president and director)