Brooke J. Burns was born in Lewiston, Idaho in 1979 and graduated from Clarkston High School in 1997. She obtained a BA degree in political science from Washington State University in 2002 and obtained a Juris Doctor Law Degree from Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska in 2006.
She interned for the Law Offices of Thomas L. Ledgerwood during the summers of 2004 and 2005. After she passed the bar in 2006, she joined the firm as an Associate Attorney. She was an associate attorney until January 1, 2013, when she and Mr. Ledgerwood partnered and became, “Ledgerwood & Burns, PLLC.”
She practices extensively in the courts of Washington, including Asotin and Garfield Counties. On occasion she will take cases in Whitman and Columbia Counties.
- Married since 2008 and has two fur babies.
- Member Washington State Bar Association (WSBA# 38000)
- Member of Asotin-Garfield-Columbia County Bar Association (past secretary, treasurer and president.)
- Member of the Clarkston Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member of Clarkston Rotary Club (past secretary)